- Hanoi City Tour full day
- Halong Tour - 1 day
- Hoa Lu Tam Coc Tour full day
- Bai Dinh - Trang An Tour full day
- SP1 - Sapa - 2 days - 3 nights
- SP4 - Sapa & Ethnic Market
- 2D1N With Galaxy Premium Cruise
- 3D2N With Galaxy Premium Cruise
Bai Dinh - Trang An Tour full day
Trang An Bai Dinh 1 day tour, this incredible day trip take you through the ancient land enriched with cultural and geographic wonders that recently world heritage site listed.
07: 30 - Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start 100km modern bus-journey through verdant landscape of country side. Short-break en route.
10:30 - Arrive Glimmering Bai Dinh pagoda complexes, the largest pagoda, not only in Vietnam but also in Southeast of Asia. Scenically set on the foot hill of Dinh Mountain surrounded by amazing views of the exquisite river valley below and dotted and the limestone karsts dotted around which will take your breath away.
This pagoda complexes stunningly boast a array of the most massive and magnificent architecture of Vietnamese tradition refined ever built that it take a full day to explore all. So you will visit some of the highlights that owned the national:
- 500 stone statues of “La Han” (Arhats)
- 2 huge bronze bells, one weighs 27 tons, other weighs 36 tones
- Three bronze statues of Tam The (50 tons each)
With sacred atmospheres and intriguing Buddhism story which presented by Go Asia Travel’s insider guide, you cannot fail to enchant.
The visit ends with a walk-up the summit mountain to see the 100 tones statue of Buddha Sakyamuni made of bronze and enjoy the panoramic view of picturesque landscape dotted with limestone mountains.
12:30 – Enjoy a fabulous buffet lunch in a Vietnamese restaurant with some special dishes such as goat meat, pork storage vessel….
13:30 -Leave for the Trang An Grottoes, an out-standing natural beauty of majestic limestone massif at 20 square kilometer rise dramatically out from rice paddy fields.
Deep into the linked chains of towering mountain are pristine places of mystical valleys, numerous fresh water ponds, and jungle.
Embark on a traditional sampan gently roweddown the exquisite river through numerous caves: Hang Toi ( Dack ) cave, 320 meter long, Sang (light) cave, 90 meter long, and Hang Nau Ruou (Cooking wine) cave, 250 meter long… Every passages bring new surprise of mystery hidden inside isolated valleys of tranquility that likely transformed to the other world and time. The fauna and flora is rich and a scene of a goat jumping from one cliff to the other is a common sight.
15:30 – Leisure cycling on rural roads alongside the extensive canal network and through small villages with back drop of a maze of limestone mountains.
16:30 - Take the returns shuttle bus to Hanoi.
19:00 - Drop off at your hotel/ accommodation's door steps in Hanoi Old Quarter.
End service and see you again!
Tour Cost included:
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Old Quarter of Hanoi
- Transfer by A/C modern bus, Hanoi – Bai Dinh – Trang An - Hanoi
- A fully escorted tour with professional, English speaking guide.
- A lavish buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
- 2 bottles of water per person
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary.
- Boat trip in Trang An
Tour Cost Non Included:
- Cycling in countryside
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Old Quarter of Hanoi
- Beverages & travel insurance
- Tips for tour guide and personal expences
- All not indicated in our itinerary.
- Electric car in Bai Dinh Pagoda
Price: 45 USD/1 person
Booking and query are made at:
Angel Palace Hotel
Add: 173 Hang Bong Streets, Hang Bong Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
Tel: +844 6299 8666 Hotline : +84 97 587 3686