- Hanoi City Tour full day
- Halong Tour - 1 day
- Hoa Lu Tam Coc Tour full day
- Bai Dinh - Trang An Tour full day
- SP1 - Sapa - 2 days - 3 nights
- SP4 - Sapa & Ethnic Market
- 2D1N With Galaxy Premium Cruise
- 3D2N With Galaxy Premium Cruise
SP1- Sapa - 2 days - 3 nights (Homestay: An authentic Sapa experience)
Night 1: Be escorted to the railway station by our staff for boarding the train to travel up Lao Cai city.
Day 1: Lao Cai - Sapa – Hill Tribe villages - Homestay (B/D)
5.00: Arrive at Lao Cai Train station in the early morning. Be picked up by your tour guide and taken an 01hr drive to Sapa for breakfast and morning shower in a local restaurant. Free time to visit Sapa town and market.
2.00pm: (4hr trekking) Visit Lao Chai Village – home of Black H’mong minority. Trekking through Muong Hoa Valley with many beautiful sceneries along the river, then reach Ta Van village to make friends with a Dzay family where your dinner and homestay are served here.
Night 2: Homestay at Dzay family
Day 2: Tavan – Giang Ta Chai – Sapa – Lao Cai station (B)
Wake up with the locals in the sound of pigs, chickens and the family dogs. The family is already on their feet preparing your breakfast. Farewell to the family and trek through a bamboo forest to Giang Ta Chai - home of Red Dzao people. Meet and talk to people to learn more about their daily life, customs and traditions. Pass over the Cau May (Rattan Bridge) then back to Sapa Town by private car. Free afternoon to discover Sa Pa town or shopping in the local market.
16.30: Leave the town for Lao Cai train station. Dinner (on your own cost) and lounge in a local restaurant here then catch the night train back to Hanoi.
Night 3: Night train back to Hanoi
Day 3: Hanoi
The train arrives at Hanoi in the early morning, Angel Palace Hotel staff will pick you up, and escort you back to the hotel (optional).
For guests who await to check-in, we highly recommend you order the extra package including All-you-can-eat breakfast and Spa coupon @USD30 per person. This will rejuvenate your body after the tiresome return journey from Sapa by train in early morning.
|Private group|| Standard || Superior |
|1 person||230 / person||N/A|
|2 persons||195 / person||N/A|
|3 persons||185 / person||N/A|
|4 persons||180 / person||N/A|
|Join-in group of 8 persons||170 / person||N/A|
- Private transfers, 02 round trip train tickets in a 4 soft-sleeper shared-cabin*, E.S. guide, admission fees, meal as specified @
- Homestay - opt 1
- Hotel - opt 2
- Homestay & hotel - opt 3
- Homestay & hotel & market tour - opt 4
* Should you would like to charter the whole cabin to have more privacy aboard, there will be a surcharge of USD80 x 2 person.
- Insurance, drinks, other personal expenses. Tips are welcome!
- What to bring: Passport, comfortable footwear for trekking, insect repellent, rain gears, hat, sun cream, warm clothing.
Booking and query are made at:
Angel Palace Hotel
Add: 173 Hang Bong Streets, Hang Bong Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
Tel: +844 6299 8666 Hotline : +84 97 587 3686