- Hanoi City Tour full day
- Halong Tour - 1 day
- Hoa Lu Tam Coc Tour full day
- Bai Dinh - Trang An Tour full day
- SP1 - Sapa - 2 days - 3 nights
- SP4 - Sapa & Ethnic Market
- 2D1N With Galaxy Premium Cruise
- 3D2N With Galaxy Premium Cruise
Hoa Lu Tam Coc Tour full day
Hoa Lu: the remains are the temples dedicated to King Dinh and King Le, the two heroes who lived in 10th century and chose Hoa Lu to build the citadel of the capital city ( from 968 to 1009)
Tam Coc: means three caves - considered as Halong Bay on land, sitting on a boat rowed by local lady in Hoang Long river.
08:00 Picking up from hotel/stay.
08:30 Starting drive to Ninh Binh Province
10:00 Arriving at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
10:15 Visiting King Dinh and King Le’s temples.
11:30 Arriving in Tam Coc Wharf.
11:45 Having buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine.
13:00 Getting on Sampan boats through caves and visiting countryside landscape
15:00 Back to Tam Coc Wharf to chill out.
15:15 Biking on country road around village
16:00 Getting on shuttle bus to go back to Hanoi
18:30 Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
Price: 45 USD/person (Deluxe Tour With Cycling)
Tour Cost included:
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Private transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
- Boat trip on Ngo Dong River rowing by local people.
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge.
Tour Cost Non Included:
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Booking and query are made at:
Angel Palace Hotel
Add: 173 Hang Bong Streets, Hang Bong Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
Tel: +844 6299 8666 Hotline : +84 97 587 3686